Thank you for entrusting the care and attention of your pet to RA Healing Centre.This document details our practice terms and conditions. Some aspects may not be relevant to you and we request that you ask for further clarification or explanation if required.
- All payments for rehabilitation to be paid prior to sessions
- Inability to Pay – If for any reason you are unable to settle your account as specified, we ask you to discuss the matter as soon aspossible with a member of staff. Please note that installments or part payments of any account may ONLY be sanctioned with the express permission of a director or senior finance officer.
- Fund Raising or Crowd Funding – The relationship RA Healing Centre has with its clients is highly valued and founded on trust, with all parties acting in good faith at all times. In the past we have unwittingly been drawn into patient discussions and fundraising debates which are not helpful nor in the best interests of either party or the patient. As a result, RA Healing Centre has felt it necessary to reiterate the formal understanding that neither party should disclose any information about the other or the patient, without prior written approval and we will not assist in any form of fund raising for your pet.
Management and Services
- Complaints and Standards – RA Healing Centre Pte Ltd aims to provide the highest standard of care for you and your animal companions, and we hope that you never have cause to complain. However, if you feel that there is something to complain about please direct your comments in writing to the Operations Manager in the first instance [email protected]
- Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, home care advice, and recommendations will be delivered based on the individual’s case findings, clinical investigations, medical history and personal profile.
- Prior booking of appointment is required and is subject to availability.
- Any changes to the date/time of appointment should be made at least 2 working days in advance.
- RA Healing Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to amend any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- RA Healing Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the package prices in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
- Photography During Session – Out of respect for other owners and patients, we ask that you do not take photographs on the premises.
- Return of Unused and Unopened Supplements – We are happy to accept unused medication back into the practice for disposal only. However as drugs which have left the premises are no longer fit for resale, no refund can be given. Drugs purchased from any other supplier will not be accepted for disposal.
- Cancellation – If you are not able to make your scheduled appointment, kindly please advise us 12 hours in advance in order not to incur any cancellation charges. You may incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total value of your treatment for same day cancellations, or for not arriving for your scheduled appointment if we are unable to sell your time slot.
Packages Related Information
- All items included in the rehabilitation and physiotherapy packages are strictly non-transferable to another pet, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Any item not used in the package shall be forfeited.
- In the unforeseeable event of your pet passing on, remaining unused items will be donated to stray dogs. RA Healing Centre Pte Ltd maintains a reserved pool of stray animals that constantly requires rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
- In the unforeseeable event of your pet passing on and there is another pet in need for rehabilitation and physiotherapy, the unused sessions can be passed over to your other pet. However, a proper assessment (please see Prices and Services) will be needed and proper Veterinarian Referral needs to be obtain prior to any rehabilitation, physiotherapy or hydrotherapy sessions.
|Name of Company||RA Healing Centre Pte Ltd|
|Bank||United Overseas Bank (UOB Great World City)|
|Chips UID Number||7375|
||1 Kim Seng Promenade, #01-34,
Great World City,